This is where Japanese restaurants and food companies will gather to proudly introduce their special (festival) food. It’s a unique chance to try out a wide variety of Japanese dishes!
Follow our social media pages to be the first to receive information on the edition 2024!
Participants of the Japan Festival 2023
TASTE JAPAN Booths (marked in red on the map)
- RAMEN NIKKOU [Ramen]
- K.O.I KANPAI [Katsu-sando & Onigiri]
- KAZE RAMEN HOUSE [Ramen]
- SAPPORO RAMEN SORA [Ramen]
- TAIGU [Tea & Cold beverages]
- OSAKA BALL [Takoyaki & Okonomiyaki]
- TOKYO RAMEN TAKEICHI [Ramen]
- KOTOBUKI [Okonomiyaki]
- FLYING FISH [Donburi rice dishes]
- JAPANESE RESTAURANT ISSHIN [Gyu-don]
- TAKE-YA [Various Japanese specialities]
- SUSHI TAKASHIMA [Sushi & Donburi rice dishes]
- TAKOYAKI KINDAKO [Takoyaki, Taiyaki, Japanese street foods]
- OKONOMIYAKI OOI [Okonomiyaki]
- POFFENIER JAPANSE POFFERTJES [Japanese Poffertjes / Food truck]
- POPOV [Bar]
We need your support with our Sustainable Actions!
At the Japan Festival, we are taking some actions to minimize waste, in order to realise a sustainable and eco-friendly festival. As a visitor you can also contribute by:
- coming to the festival by bike or public transport, instead of coming by car
- bringing your own cup and/or cutlery such as chopsticks to reduce waste (look for a sign at each booth to see if they accept own cups or cutleries)
- bringing your own bag to reduce plastic and paper waste
Your cooperation will be very much appreciated.