Follow our social media pages to be the first to receive information on the participants for 2023!
This is where Japanese restaurants and food companies will gather to proudly introduce their special (festival) food. It’s a unique chance to try out a wide variety of Japanese dishes!
－ Participants of the Japan Festival 2022 －
In Japan a ‘Ramen Yokocho’ (Ramen Street) is a narrow alley full of tiny Ramen restaurants. At the Japan Festival 2022 we will be introducing three popular Ramen restaurants, run by Japanese owners. Enjoy the real Ramen Street experience!
TASTE JAPAN Booths (marked in red on the map)
1. TAKOYAKI KINDAKO [Takoyaki & sweets]
2. FLYING FISH [Donburi rice dishes]
3. IZAKAYA TANUKI [Donburi rice dishes]
4. POFFERNIER TAKOYAKI [Takoyaki]
5. ISF: AJINOMOTO & UNITEA [Gyoza & Bubble tea]
6. TAKE-YA [Various Japanese specialities]
7. OKONOMIYAKI OOI [Okonomiyaki]
8. ISSHIN [Japanese curry]
9. TSUZUMI SUSHI [Chirashi-sushi]
10. KOTOBUKI [Okonomiyaki]
11. OSAKA BALL [Takoyaki & Donburi] | MATCHA OISHII [Green tea]
<< SMALL RAMEN STREET >>
12. TOKYO RAMEN TAKEICHI
13. TONKOTSU RAMEN NIKKOU
14. KAZE RAMEN HOUSE
<< BAR >>
(The list is subject to change)
We need your support with our Sustainable Actions!
This year we will be taking some new actions to minimize waste, in order to realise a sustainable and eco-friendly festival. As a visitor you can also contribute by:
- coming to the festival by bike or public transport, instead of coming by car
- bringing your own cup and/or cutlery such as chopsticks to reduce waste (look for a sign at each booth to see if they accept own cups or cutleries)
- bringing your own bag to reduce plastic and paper waste
Your cooperation will be very much appreciated.